Show us your creative work

All done!

A great year! I’ve also posted this on Instagram, but with the hashtag issue that’s been going on, I figured […]

Final 3 Pieces

I’m doing the 3-piece version, but it’s ready to go. I’m just waiting on Irene’s videos on the quilting. Congrats […]

It’s done!!!

Lessons learned, have enough background fabric so you don’t have to change in the middle. Thought of scrapping it, thanks […]

QAL top finished

QAL gift

What a great experience to have been able to participate in this QAL. Irene you were the happiest, inspirational instructor […]

Sugaridoo QAL!

Awesome experience to participate in the SugaridooQuilt along, my first one. Thanks Irene for keeping us happy and busy in […]

Sugaridoo qal!

I had so much fun doing this quilt! Thank you Irene! Now to quilt it 🙂

Sugaridoo QAL

I call this quilt BeUtiful. It’s for my niece and for her. I have used the colours of the Pride […]

Finished Sunset QAL

I can’t wait to see it sandwiched and quilted. Missing my monthly row release already! So many awesome quilts from […]

All done!

Lime splash colorway completed just in time. I am happy and sad at the same time to finish. I will […]

#SugaridooQALbernina

SugaridooBerninaQAL Started in September. Loved it! Used just my stash and learned that paper piecing and reverse applique can be […]

Sugaridoo

Done! This was done on the 25th but I don’t think I posted it in the right place.

#SugaridooBerninaQAL

Finished

Hope this turns up finally. My finished quilt top for the Sugaridoo QAL. I have the picture in my IG […]

Finished QAL top

Finished Sugaridoo Bernina QAL top (in 3 pieces). It’s not pressed yet, but it’s together!

SUGARIDOO QAL DONE!

Finally Got It Done! Many thanks to Irene for inspiring us all and to Bernina for providing the platform for […]