Show us your creative work

One two tree quilt

Whoohoo!! 🎉🥳 Such an epic, fun, hard but rewarding Quiltalong. I learned that I love the lollipop rulers, the circle […]

OneTwoTreeQAL

One Two Tree QAL I learned a lot about free motion quilting with rulers and without. Very cute quilt pattern. […]

One Two Tree QAL

Thanks Irena for all your instructions and videos to help us through this fun quilting project.

One Two Tree QAL

Finally finished my quilt! I learned so much and am excited to start another quilt soon. The backing was fun […]

One two tree QAL

Finished binding and everything. I am so proud of me! I did it. It really does make a difference when […]

One two tree QAL

Finished binding and everything. I am so proud of me! I did it. It really does make a difference when […]

Finished quilt!

Finished quilt! Yay! I finished the background with straight lines and I think it really makes the trees pop! I […]

Finished One Two TREE Quilt

Thank you Sugaridoo for another outstanding QAL and for Bernina for sponsoring this. This was my first attempt of ruler […]

OnetwotreeQAL

I finished and im delighted!!! Learning ruler work, improvising patterns, problem solving and all with the wonderful support of an […]

ONE TWO TREE QAL

Finished! Love the finished OneTwoTree quilt! Every aspect was a challenge to my skills. Irene’s cheerful attitude throughout the project […]

One Two Tree QAL

I had a fun time with the paper piecing in this One, Two, Tree quilt. Thanks Irene for your instructions, […]

einszweiBaum

Loved to learn working with freezer paper and starting free motion quilting as my machine did not support rulerwork. Thank […]

OneTwoTree Quilt Finished

Have enjoyed making this quilt and I’m sure my granddaughter Quinn will love it. Thanks to Irene for her time […]

One Two Tree QAL

Loved the Sugaridoo Bernina QAL again this year. I learned so much about ruler quilting and enjoyed every aspect of […]

Completed One Two Tree

I have really loved this project, from learning FPP to quilting with rulers and free motion quilting.I have previously only […]