Show us your creative work

Tadaa !!!

#SugaridooBerninaQAL I finally finished this Quilt Along. I found some rows challenging and learnt al lot. I had to be […]

Row 11

Enjoyed this row, but unfortunately I forgot to check the 1″ box when printing the pattern and therefore my square […]

Rocking it!

#SugaridooBerninaQAL Such a wonderful project! Enjoyed learning new skills & enjoyed playing with colors! Awesome! Thank you Bernina & Sugaridoo. […]

All Together Now

The 12 rows are together!!! yay!!!! This has been a fun journey of learning. I have enjoyed everyone’s creativity and […]

Sugaridoo Finished

Here is my finished Sugaridoo top, ready to be sandwiched, backed, quilted and bound, and it is big.

Row 11

So pleased with the way this quilt went together. The techniques allow for great precision. The rows fit just right! […]

Part 12 – Row 11 DONE!

Last row complete! This has been great – thanks Irene and Bernina. I have learned new techniques and honed my […]

Row 11

Row 11 last one done lovely! Need to put together now. What a year it’s been! Enjoyed the project.

My Sugaridoo Quilt Tops

Here are both my assembled quilt tops and they look beautiful ?? It was a great learning experience and I […]