Show us your creative work

OneTwoTree QAL done

A huge learning curve, feel much more confident now about FMQ with rulers & without. Thank you Irene

One Two Tree QAL

Great quilt along by Sugaridoo teaching nicely paper piecing, basting, Freemotion & rulers quilting and binding. Great quilt along! And […]

Rach’s QAL

Here is another photo of my quilt. I love all the little trees along the top. It was a fun […]

Rach’s QAL

I made the 1 2 Tree quilt a little larger to fit a bed. I really enjoyed learning machine quilting […]

12TreeFun

Didn’t have the same quilting rulers but watched/enjoyed each demonstration then did something similar when possible and made up my […]

One Two Tree finished

I have finished my quilt. I am not fond of paper piecing, but found the freezer paper method quite satisfying […]

One Two TREE

I really enjoyed this Quilt A Long! It was a lot of fun and I love the end result! Thank […]

1-2-Tree-Finished

My quilt is done, I’ve had so much fun on this journey and learned so much, best of all, I’ve […]

Finished trees qal

FINALLY finished all the trees. Some are as taught and some are my own improv because I either didn’t have […]

Old Block Sampler

Last minute quilt top is done 🙂 yes borders needed and trimmed.. then done.. but I think this is enough […]

Olga’s Old Block Quilt

I’m so excited to share my quilt! It turned out so cute. Thank you for all your creative ideas. I […]

Completed Sampler

I almost didn’t finish this on time! The different sized blocks took me well out of my comfort zone. I […]

Finished quilt top

My completed Old Block quilt top. Some very challenging 😰 moments making some of the squares but it’s done and […]

Bernina

Bernina Old Block Sampler Great fun Lots of challenges Didn’t make a dent in my autumns