I almost didn’t finish this on time! The different sized blocks took me well out of my comfort zone. I finally decided to make 12 large blocks by combining the different sizes. Then needed just one more to complete the quilt. My favourite was Cleopatra’s Fan – so I made a large block with 4 of these blocks. I’m pleased with the overall result and better still my youngest daughter is delighted with her quilt – though I still have to sandwich and quilt it. It will be bound with black I think. The entire quilt was made using up fabrics that were left over from other projects. Like others I did learn a lot and am now longer afraid of FPP! To take the photograph I needed to put the quilt sideways so “Bride’s Bouquet” and the last “Butterfly” blocks aren’t quite in the right orientation.