Show us your creative work

Part 4, progress

Fabric selection

I’m having quite a toss up picking the accent color, possibly more than one??

My fabrics

I can’t wait for our challenge to begin! I did my color selection with a lot of entusiasm. I’m excited […]

My fabrics

I can’t wait for our challenge to begin! I did my color selection with a lot of entusiasm. I’m excited […]

Sugaridoo QAL

Bernina Sugaridoo QAL starts November 28 Rainbow Kona with gray background. Either dark grey or black accent. Tula Pink Monkey […]

Fabric for QAL

I’m so excited to participate in the QAL. I’ve decided to order Irene’s color palette with the gray background. I’m […]

Fabric choice

I have chosen a mix of solid, Lily & Loom motif and Boundless Blenders Botanical Fabric. I’m hoping it will […]

Fabric choice

I have chosen a mix of solid, Lily & Loom motif and Boundless Blenders Botanical Fabric. I’m hoping it will […]

Sugeridoo QAL colors!

Bohemian patterns, gray solid accent and white tone in tone floral background. Super excited for November to get here!

Sugaridoo QAL

My fabric pull for the QAL, I saw the bananas and I knew it just had to be my background! […]

A Splash of Colour

I have chosen the rainbow material to add a splash of colour to my disabled granddaughter’s room.

My pull of fabrics

This is some of my favorite colors – I hope they will look good together in the Sugaridoo QAL ?