I got the rows together in 3 parts, yay! I’d like to add a four inch border of the fabric I used for the sashings all around. But first I am curious to see how Irene quilts this in three parts, which sounds more managable on a domestic machine than the whole quilt top. Also I am curious on how to put together the quilted pieces. I’ll wait and see how I’ll do it in the end.
You might notice that row 1 & 2 are switched around. This was a conscious decision on order to have less bias on the outside edge of the quilt.
I’d like to thank Irene once more for this fun QAL, which made me stretch out of my comfort zone and results in this huge quilt top. Also thanks to Bernina for sponsoring! Looking forward to seeing more and more finishes!